*This event has been POSTPONED. Stay tuned for upcoming volunteer trainings next year!
Do you love nature and find yourself looking for a way to share that love with the North Country community? The Nature Up North project at St. Lawrence University is seeking volunteers. We are expanding volunteer opportunities in the coming year and seek enthusiastic volunteers of all ages to help with a variety of tasks. No set time committed, and we'll only contact you for things you tell us you're interested in helping with! Sign up to be an youth or public program photographer, join our fundraising or community outreach teams, or consider volunteering as a guest naturalist! Join us this weekend to learn more. Bring a friend, or join our volunteer team to make new ones!
9:30 am - Morning Nature Walk on the Kip Trail (optional)
10:00 am - Volunteer Training Begins (Field Station)
This event is free and open to all, families included. Refreshments included. Please register above. Youth under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Nature Up North is a community based project at St. Lawrence University with a mission to foster appreciation for, and connection to, the North Country environment.
- Photography: Sign up to join us as a volunteer photographer at one of our youth or public events.
- Fundraising: Help support the Nature Up North program by joining our staff in fundraising efforts online and in your community.
- Community Outreach: Volunteer to spread the word about Nature Up North within your circle and the North Country community.
- Public Programming Support: Help our small staff with our free public programs by lending a hand planning and advertising your favorite events!
- Web Support: Do you have web skills? Volunteer to help with us test new features as we grow our online community.
- Guest Naturalists: Do you have knowledge or skills about the natural world here in the North Country that you'd like to share? Consider volunteering as a guest naturalist.
- And more! Join us Saturday to learn more about these and other opportunities to get involved as a volunteer with Nature Up North.
Thank you for your interest in our program. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.